Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a temporary / disposable / anonymous mail?
Disposable e-mail is a temporary and completely anonymous email address that does not require any registration.
- Why do you need a temporary email address?
To register on dubious sites without jeopardising your personal data. It is particularly useful for all situations in which your privacy is important.
- How is it different from usual mail?
- Does not require registration
- It is completely anonymous: personal data, address itself and emails are deleted after you delete the account
- Messages are delivered instantly
- Email address is generated automatically. You do not have to select the available username manually;
- The mailbox is protected from spam, hacking, exploits.
- How do I send an email?
Unfortunately, we do not provide this feature.
- How to extend the life time of temporary mail?
You don't need to extend anything, your email account is valid until you'll delete it manually.
- Can I check the received emails?
Yes, they are displayed under the name of your mailbox.
- Do you keep and renew your domains used by this service?
Yes, we do always keep renewing our domains and they won't disappear.
- I forgot my password, is there a way you can reset it?
No, there is no way we could reset your password. Your password is being generated in your browser, and it's being stored encrypted.